Battery help

Jahhz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I have an Src m4 tcc I believe it's a Gen 2

My mates gun which is just a standard gen 2 src had a much better fire rate I'm not sure if it's my battery or the gun it self. which battery would you say I could get before I would damage my gun

Swap to either a 9.6V NihM, or better still a 7.4V Lipo of at least 25C rating.

Hi , my motor is a 9.6v and I'm also looking to get new batteries, I've seen people talk about lip's but will it affect my gun as the difference in voltage between the battery and the guns motor. I was looking to get the 2600mah lipo.

Thanks

bit of a lengthy read - but should help you understand a bit more about lipos https://infectedairsoft.wordpress.com/tech-info/lithium-polymer-batteries-part-1/ long story short though, a 7.4v lipo, or 9.9v life (these will require a specific charger), or a 9.6v nihm should up your rate of fire from an 8.4.

read it now i see , its the lipo life for me. Thanks for the thread.

Lipo's require a specific Charger. I-Max B6 are great as do pretty much every type of battery but be careful as there are loads of knock off clones about!

Archived