Public transport airsofter

Sico
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone,

I live in NW London (Neasden area) and at this point I'm only playing at The Mall in Reading. Since I managed to acquire all the necessary gear in order to play without renting equipment I would like the try different sites. The problem is that I don't own a car so I relay on public transport to commute to my destination. I mainly play CQB but I'm willing to try woodland environment as well.

I know there are few CQB sites in London like:

- Blitz - played one but I find it to small

- Bunker51 - never played and not intending to

- The Boat - looking to visit, but can't find a booking page.

Apart from that I don't know of any other. Now I would like to know where do you guys usually play (mostly addressed to the London based players that use public transport) and you find it easy to travel to. I'm aware of that airsoft map but didn't really had time to analyse it and I don't know either how updated that is.

Thank you for your time,

Best regards,

Sico

The boat you can get to from red 1 facebook's page.

You also have the School up near Watford which is CQB ish which might be of interest to you.

There are two - three other outdoors sites that are outdoors that are worth a try but a bit further to travel, but should be doable given when public transport runs (think getting on a train at 06:30 on a Sunday morning!). Billericay skirmish is a woodland site and should be doable on a Sunday morning out of Liverpool street station, UCAP sandpit is outdoors and should be reachable via bus on the South side of London and Tactical warfare in Croydon should also be reachable and is a woodland site.

Hello everyone,

I live in NW London (Neasden area) and at this point I'm only playing at The Mall in Reading. Since I managed to acquire all the necessary gear in order to play without renting equipment I would like the try different sites. The problem is that I don't own a car so I relay on public transport to commute to my destination. I mainly play CQB but I'm willing to try woodland environment as well.

I know there are few CQB sites in London like:

- Blitz - played one but I find it to small

- Bunker51 - never played and not intending to

- The Boat - looking to visit, but can't find a booking page.

Apart from that I don't know of any other. Now I would like to know where do you guys usually play (mostly addressed to the London based players that use public transport) and you find it easy to travel to. I'm aware of that airsoft map but didn't really had time to analyse it and I don't know either how updated that is.

Thank you for your time,

Best regards,

Sico

I'm the same as you (located in greenwich) I've had good experience of assistance from forumers to access sites or sincere offers to assist in reaching sites from local public transport.

Regarding Billericay there is also Airsoft Plantation there too.

Quite a bit harder for public transport, much longer taxi ride = a lot more expensive. Its not impossible but its just not as easy for the public transport user.

Wasteland Airsoft in West drayton is do-able, you might need to make arrangements to meet up and pay at the site, ( you normally meet up at their shop as it has card payment facilities)

Quite a bit harder for public transport, much longer taxi ride = a lot more expensive. Its not impossible but its just not as easy for the public transport user.

2.5 miles from station compared to 1.7 miles to Skirmish Billericay so not much further.

Archived