Weaponlight in Holster?

AshOnSnow
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've got a Synderay G02 that I got quite inexpensively off amazon (plus side, it's built like a brick ****house, it's bright as hell and has a strobe feature which is awesome once you get the hang of how and when to use it. negative side, it does rattle around a tiny bit (but never comes off ever)

The rail locking pin is spring loaded, and sticks out a little bit from the sides. I carry a P226 that I use it on, but the Nuprol holsters that I was looking at wouldn't accommodate it.

Are there secure holsters that are designed for weaponlights?

• Supporters

I mean, the Safariland 7TS's, but they might be a little outside of your price range... Holsters that can accommodate lights tend to be either very cheap or very expensive - cloth holsters that Velcro shut, or high-end Kydex ones

• Supporters

Yeah if it's not a commonplace weapon light (Streamlight TLR-1, Surefire x300 or Inforce APL) or a clone, you're unlikely to find moulded holsters that fit it inside. You either go for a cheap, nylon 'universal' type holster that's got room at the bottom for a light, or as mentioned, one of these which will work with any light since it doesn't cover it - http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/fobus-glock-17-light-bearing-holster-rbt17-12799-p.asp

Archived