Beginner Loadout under £100

airbaseNG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Guess some people just don't want to listen.

An opinion is an opinion...... Yawn......

Thats such a cop out expression.

The world is full of people saying and doing crappy things because in their opinion they are right.

Hitler had an opinion.

Jimmy Saville had an opinion.

The guy not calling his hits had an opinion.

And so on.

Comments about looking the part and looking newbish and all that crap should just be stowed away.

What is it about Hockley arena the last one from there was the fantasist who claimed he had his nose broken by being pistol whipped.

• Supporters

But in their opinion they are right?? That's the point of an opinion???

Who are you to say someones opinion is wrong??

Nicely swerved advice and opinion are different though....

Because when an opinion is damaging then it's wrong.

I see too much of this must conform crap in airsoft and it's not good. Most airsofters don't care about what others wear or use but those that base opinions on people because of what they wear are bad for the hobby.

I didn't swerve just didn't see it until after you posted. When someone asks a question and gets the answer its advice. When that advice involves the opinion that you look a newb if you don't wear camo then it's bad advice from a poor opinion.

And it's clearly up to you to monitor comments and decide when an opinion is wrong??

Your right, your the expert, your the king of airsoft. Take a bow son.

Your the sort of person that is bad for airsoft. Your bitter and angry. I haven't once aimed an insult at you and yet you feel the need too.

Take care, I wish you good health but you need to step back and check yourself.

• Supporters

And it's clearly up to you to monitor comments and decide when an opinion is wrong??

Your right, your the expert, your the king of airsoft. Take a bow son.

Your the sort of person that is bad for airsoft. Your bitter and angry. I haven't once aimed an insult at you and yet you feel the need too.

Take care, I wish you good health but you need to step back and check yourself.

Never claimed to be the king of airsoft I am just a player like everyone else.

You say I am wrong in that all opinions shouldn't be voiced but then say I am wrong to voice mine?

When did I insult you?

Bad for the community maybe but I will leave that up to the players who actually know me to decide.

Edit; I only get angry when people start saying elitist crap.

Finally looks like you might understand. No it's not wrong for you to voice your opinion. That's exactly what I'm saying. And in the same way that you can voice your opinion so can everyone else?!?!?

Chavsofter?

Delusional?

Fantasist?

• Supporters

Finally looks like you might understand. No it's not wrong for you to voice your opinion. That's exactly what I'm saying. And in the same way that you can voice your opinion so can everyone else?!?!?

Chavsofter?

Delusional?

Fantasist?

Chavsofter is a joke and plenty of them are friends of mine.

As for the other two attend enough skirmishes and you will get it. Airsoft has some of the best people you will ever meet but also attracts some of the worst Walter Mitty types you will ever come across, its part of the joy.

I only give out crap when someone says something detrimental to the sport. I see too many people get put off and even drop out of airsoft because of all the bullsh*t airsoft can surround itself with.

At the end of the day its tig with bb guns and meant to be fun. If anybody wants to have the attitude that camo and dress up is important play milsims because the two are very different.

When you have seen enough rentals get put off by the attitudes of some players as I have you will understand. Its not a good thing.

Best of luck with the hobby it can be great fun.

OK, I do see your point. I really do. But I also think that every point and comment of everyone is valid.

You may not like the way some people are about it but they might not like the way you are about it?

I don't want to argue because to be fair to you your replies show intelligence and the right attitude.

Maybe over time I will share your grievances but for the moment I'm on a learning curve and appreciate any and all advice.

• Supporters

OK, I do see your point. I really do. But I also think that every point and comment of everyone is valid.

You may not like the way some people are about it but they might not like the way you are about it?

I don't want to argue because to be fair to you your replies show intelligence and the right attitude.

Maybe over time I will share your grievances but for the moment I'm on a learning curve and appreciate any and all advice.

Fair play and no harm done.

Just remember judging anybody on an airsoft field for anything other than if they play fair or not is a bad thing.

To the OP play in a grass skirt if you want because no real airsofter gives a crap (most will actually be jealous if its a nice skirt)

Archived