New player from sunny south Yorkshire

Ngen88
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Alright mate,where you playing at?

Hi fella.

I go down To Matlock combat games. Its a woodland site with a real tongue in cheek attitude. I'm not sure what style of play you are interested in but its a good place with some top guys who go there.

Hi fella.

I go down To Matlock combat games. Its a woodland site with a real tongue in cheek attitude. I'm not sure what style of play you are interested in but its a good place with some top guys who go there.

Hi pal. Been playing about a year now but only managed to play about 6/7 games at Phoenix airsoft not far from worksop. prefer to play outdoors.

Yep Matlock is a woodland site, very dense woodland so its pretty close up & personal. If your ever up for a change mate drop me a PM and we could sort out meeting up there. its a very friendly bunch of guys so you only need one or two games and your away mate.

Yep Matlock is a woodland site, very dense woodland so its pretty close up & personal. If your ever up for a change mate drop me a PM and we could sort out meeting up there. its a very friendly bunch of guys so you only need one or two games and your away mate.

Yeah would like to try somewhere different see what else is out there. I'll let you know. Do you go regular?how long have you been into airsoft?

Yeah would like to try somewhere different see what else is out there. I'll let you know. Do you go regular?how long have you been into airsoft?

HI mate yeh no worries, I take my son once a month, which is usually the last weekend of the month. I've been playing for just over two years I'm not a serious player I'm in it for the social side and the fun & we have a lot there.

HI mate yeh no worries, I take my son once a month, which is usually the last weekend of the month. I've been playing for just over two years I'm not a serious player I'm in it for the social side and the fun & we have a lot there.

About the same as me then mate I've been playing just over a year, normally go with my nephews we're going to Phoenix Sunday so I'll have a word with them too and let you know when we can make it.

Cool mate,how old are your nephews? my young un has just turned 13. He is much more popular than I am lol.

Yeh mate its a very friendly site, I keep meaning to try another site out but just end up back there.

Hope to see you there mate.

My nephews are in there early 20s. Will try to get down the end of this month the weekend of the 29th? What's the set up there i.e. Prices fps limit. What guns do you and your lad use.

Archived