TM G36c Fine tuning

Speedle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys

Just upgraded my TM G36 with a M100 spring after a very disappointing chrono last sunday of 280-285fps. I've changed it over test fired and all seems good so I'm hoping it will now be more in the 320-328fps range.

As I was stripping down the gearbox and various parts using a guide from Mechbox I noticed they replaced all manor of piston parts, nozzles and the such. Having little experience on upgrading I was wondering if anyone could advise what's worth doing and what's worth steering clear of. And also if I should have upgraded anything to support the new spring. The gearbox is an otherwise stock V3 with a TM EG1000 motor

Cheers

Mat

wow realy .. as far as im aware mine is standard... and mine chronoed at 295 last time :/

this has almost put me off upgrading mine, think ill keep an eye on this and take note :)

yh dont open it up, i was told by a friend his JG has lasted him 3 years, he hasnt touched a screw!

cool thanks guys I'll just leave it be now then ;) I must say when I was stripping it down I was very impressed with the quality and level of engineering of the TM gearbox

Archived