Questionnaire

CryptiK47
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey!

So I just stumbled upon this forum doing some research and it seems like a really cool place for airsofters :). I'm developing an airsoft platform and I would like to share my questionnaire with you guys (takes only 2 minutes to fill in):

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHOl99tKIEa9Fl6kAuVtJ_GwXKSgQ9a8dqcaIjYUuZeFJp2A/viewform

Your feedback would be really appreciated as I'm looking to get feedback from actual airsoft players!

I'm not sure but this subforum seemed like the most appropriate place to post it, sorry if it's in the wrong one!

Thank you for your time and feel free to share the questionnaire with your friends who play, I would appreciate it a lot! wink.gif

I'm bored so did this, but I think it's fair to say at this stage it's a bit light on detail and specifics, and I'm far too dubious about it to have left my email there... Good luck though, I guess.

• Supporters

The problem with these kind of projects is that they are based on one developer and even if the intentions are right and it's executed properly, still no-one will use them, because there is no marketing "machine" behind it. I know, I'm such a developer. :) And I've seen a few of these projects die for the same reason.

Sorry to say, it won't work like this.

Get a team together of dedicated developers, where if one is not interested anymore, the project won't stop. In the beginning the teammates will help each other through down times.

Get someone with connections and marketing experience and try to get sites and shops interested in your project. Get sponsors too. There will only be a sponsor if your project is indeed good and mature.

Isn't there something like this already out there? I just read something like this last week. I can't remember the name.

I know airsoftnation.co.uk is soon launching and might have features you are planning.

• Root Admin

why do so many surveys link to sites that have been known to associated with virus/spyware & crap

no offense but I will NOT be clicking your survey

goo.gl addy's have been associated with virus btw

just type " goo.gl " into google and see what hits turn up

Because goo.gl is their URL shortening so it could be anything. You're right not to be sceptical of them but OP has added the direct link now so we should be good :)

• Supporters

Sorry! Changed it to non-shortened google docs link!

Thank you for the feedback! :)

Because goo.gl is their URL shortening so it could be anything. You're right not to be sceptical of them but OP has added the direct link now so we should be good :)

I have a wardrobe of tin foil hats just in case

Are you sure? The text has changed but the link hasn't.

Edit: (I used cut and paste from the plain text myself.)

• Head Moderator

I have not looked at the questionaire but not sure if we need a platform. I have used a platform for decorating but that would be too much to carry around the woods just to look over the bushes; maybe a low profile platform to keep us warm and dry on the ground could be good but I already have a roll mat as they are light and cheap with good thermal insulation.

Archived