Most recommended BB's?

soupafreaky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

The G&G ammo has been excellent, very consistent and accurate, more so than blaster and devils for me out of a tar 21. Although I keep saying this but different guns seem to like different ammo so as far as I know there is no magic brand only what works well out of a particular gun. Some ammo is obviously garbage but the minute differences in size really can interact with the barrel dimensions differently.

I want to look into bio degradable BBs, but need to find some decent ones that won't disintegrate through people's mesh masks.

I use 'Rockets' 0.25's

Once you get over the funky bbq smell, they are really decent bb's. Never had problems with them flying true.

Just don't get hungry and try them lol

Fair play. I don't have a sniper or DMR build at the mo. So putting them through my predator, l86 and glock the .25's seem pretty solid when compared to normal white blaster .25's

So that's why everyone asks me about the pink camo. I'm colour blind lol.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I don't know how well received they are on here, but I have great results with the ZeroOne branded 0.25 BBs.

Fly really straight for me as opposed to the blasters I used from my brothers stash.

• Supporters

I don't know how well received they are on here, but I have great results with the ZeroOne branded 0.25 BBs.

Fly really straight for me as opposed to the blasters I used from my brothers stash.

Zero one BBs are generally lower than gravel on the list of things I would load my magazines with. Just above NUPROL BBs, but not by much.

Apparently NUPROL are bringing out a new range of bbs that will be better.

Can't see many people trusting them after the last fiasco though.

Their initial BBs were amazing, some of the most consistent 0.28s I have seen and my Tar 21 loved them. I had 2 amazing bottles of them and then the third was awful accuracy, they weren't bad enough to jam but the accuracy was pretty poor. Also had 2 bottles of 0.20's at the same time and they were failing to feed and generally being a disaster, but again the early bottle I had was great.

So the story with Nuprol like so many of those BB manufacturers is great to begin with then they hit volume and started filling the shelves with rubbish presumably made somewhere else.

I am wondering what happens to Geoff's in the longer term if their 0.20-0.28s prove to be excellent, will they start shipping junk once the volume ramps up or allow their ammo to be out of stock everywhere?

I'm not too keen on them myself. I've tried a few 5k bags from them and have had a few of them split and come out in pieces as they were fired. Granted it's only a few out of a few thousand but that means it'll probably happen at least once per game day.

Worst bbs I tried so far are some Chinese ones I got from bombup. 3700 for 8 quid should have been first warning but I missed it. I believe they are my current feed problem reason. Get some good ones tomorrow and find out for sure. But steer clear of one's with new on label.

These http://bombupairsoft.co.uk/products/excel-bbs-020g-3700-rounds

Archived