Storage and Cases

AshOnSnow
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been looking at Pelican Storm cases (the IM3220), but when you factor in the custom insert, £300 for a case is a hella big wallop to the wallet!

Preferably, I'd like a single case that can store an HK416 type AEG with 6 mags, P226 with 4 mags, EOTech, ACOG, Foregrip, Pistol weaponlight and perhaps an additional RDS. The 3220 will accommodate this (see sketchup plan below), but are there any less expensive alternatives?

airsoft_case_plan_tilt.jpg
airsoft_case_plan.jpg

Found a locking aluminium flight case-style one from a hunting store for £60. Internal dimensions: 133 x 31 x 9.5cm.

Result!

Don't share it with us, non of us are interested.

Where did you make that graphic?

I thought I'd order one first before you gremlins snatch up all the stock :P

It's from A1 Decoy.

It's Trimble Sketchup (formerly by Google). It's great for planning out projects, and there are tons of community models often made to scale so you're able to visualise things in a 3D space really well. It's a godsend for stuff like this.

I thought I'd order one first before you gremlins snatch up all the stock :P

It's from A1 Decoy.

May not be proffesional enough for some :) but it has good reviews, decent size and best price I was able to find.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271749590011

May not be proffesional enough for some :) but it has good reviews, decent size and best price I was able to find.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271749590011

I got something similar, but much deeper so I'll be able to store mags vertically and therefore fit a ton more stuff in it. As you can see, still ample room for spare batteries and maybe an additional RDS and 2nd pistol:

To fit a 14.5" HK416 with 8 mags, ACOG, EOTech, Weaponlight, Foregrip, P226 with 6 mags all in one case that fits snug in the boot of the car and still leave room for more gizmos isn't bad faring if you ask me.

organisation1.jpg

organisation2.jpg

organisation3.jpg

I got something similar, but much deeper so I'll be able to store mags vertically and therefore fit a ton more stuff in it. As you can see, still ample room for spare batteries and maybe an additional RDS and 2nd pistol:

To fit a 14.5" HK416 with 8 mags, ACOG, EOTech, Weaponlight, Foregrip, P226 with 6 mags all in one case that fits snug in the boot of the car and still leave room for more gizmos isn't bad faring if you ask me.

Are you going to share with us what you got or not?

Are you going to share with us what you got or not?

I already did. And quoted you in it.

Archived