Best Aeg for my budget ?

soupafreaky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys, Really looking to start taking up airsoft as a new hobbie but there is just too many choices of guns to choose from :lol:

My budget is £100-180

Ideally i would like something that is durable and is going to give me the best benefits for my money, I will more than likely be going to play skirmishes.

I have been looking at the G&G GR4 G26 but read a couple issues with battery sizes.

Any input or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

P.S I read the new guides just thought i ask what you guys would do.

Thanks again.

George the Noob signing out. :)

Firstly welcome to the sport!

Your choice of gun should be of the gun you like from a real life firearm be it an m4, ak, g36 or whatever.

Batteries can be very small especially lipo's.

Next is manufacturer, I would go G&G as they are very good starter guns or even as back up guns(my back up to my real sword is a G&G RK47).

I also have a WE 999ras(g36 model) which is being upgraded.

However I would get my defence in place first unless you aren't fussed by two tone.

I had a play with one of the Valken M4s yesterday between games. For a cheap gun (cost £130 apparently) I was really suprised at how solid it felt and how it performed. Not bad at all.

My mates son has a G&G combat machine. Not sure what model but its an M4 CQB. He loves it and it has never missed a beat. He runs it on 8.4 nunchuck batteries and they fit in the stock fine.

People tend to knock M4s but they are easy to run. Parts, magazines and upgrades are easy to come by and they are one of the easiest rifles to manipulate (change mags etc.)

Hope that helps.

CBH

Archived