G&g gk74u flash mag compatabilty

Ak1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all ive just recently purchased a g&g gk74u and im having trouble with the mag the winding wheel is really recessed and i want to use a flash mag will it work on my gun becuase the new gk series have a little metal nub on the mag looks different to regular ak mags

Also does anyone know how i can fit a ris rail on the dust cover becuase you cant use the folding stock when using the ak side mount.

Thanks

post-14049-0-48882200-1473979053_thumb.jpeg

post-14049-0-45811600-1473979091_thumb.jpeg

Hello all ive just recently purchased a g&g gk74u and im having trouble with the mag the winding wheel is really recessed and i want to use a flash mag will it work on my gun becuase the new gk series have a little metal nub on the mag looks different to regular ak mags

Also does anyone know how i can fit a ris rail on the dust cover becuase you cant use the folding stock when using the ak side mount.

Thanks

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

G&G AK mags are psuedo-proprietary, flash mags definitely don't work. You basically have to swap to midcaps if you can't get on with the winding wheel on the highcaps.

Archived