Sign in to follow this  
karl_liverpool

WE Hi Capa 4.3 Desert Warrior anyone using one currently?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

was in bombup airsoft today and seen the we hicapa 4.3 desert warrior gorgeous pistol and tempted to get one friday. just wondering if anyone can give feedback on the weapon reliability etc.

sorry if this is in wrong forum.

I've got the base 4.3, bought second hand about 6 years ago, only thing I've changed is the recoil spring, barrel and hop rubber, still going strong.

Best pistol I've ever used, and still my go to, only irritation is lack of hard holsters, but I just use WAS universal holsters which fit damn well.

the guy in shop had quite a few holsters for them in. he did say they worked very well with the universal holsters.

Stay away from "soft" (fabric) holsters they move around everywhere, "hard" (normally kydex) holsters are realistically the way forward, with my one exception being the aforementioned WAS universal holsters, if the guy in the shop says he's got hard holsters, simple thing is to ask him to prove it by putting a display model in it, turn it upside down, and shake it a bit, if it doesn't fall out, go for it and please post up the make and model.

i will do bud. im going in friday to sort it out so will get you the info on ones he has that work well.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.