"One site fits all"

airbaseNG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was wondering if there is a site that acts as a directory or booking website for airsoft sites/events.

There seems to be a huge lack of information about airsoft sites on the internet, whether this is due to lack of staff, lack of technical ability or what but it can't be helping the sport and can't be helping their business.

The nearest I've found is airsoftmap.co.uk but this looks like it hasn't really been updated recently and half the links are to domains that no longer exist.

Anyone else found anything useful to find new sites to play at?

@any airsoft site owners - would a site that listed events/site info and facilitated bookings be of interest with an easy to use administration portal so you can keep it up to date?

I've spoken to a few site owners before and most of them think this is a reasonably good idea but always fall back on the fact that they have enough trouble (or put enough time into) updating their facebook, twitter and websites anyway.

It would be great for players, and maybe great for site owners in the long run, but the amount of work required to go into making it worthwhile probably wouldn't make it profitable for anyone...

Archived