coming back from airsoft retirement

dogsuk
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

After a few years out of airsoft, I have decided to restart my love of airsoft. Just a bummer that I have to buy everything AGAIN...

Will be playing mainly in the Midlands (Leicester/Nottingham/Derby), So I hope to shoot you soon guys..

See you soon... ;-)

• Head Moderator

Welcome back to the hobby :). On the plus side, at least you will know what kit to buy this time around.

Thanks bud, but I've been a member of this forum since 2010. ;-)

Should've listened to the Mrs and kept some of my gear, gonna be a pain in the arse getting all the stuff together again :'(

I had problems with 'her indoors'. Until recently I had to put my guns in the attic and she is still opposed to me taking them into the garden. However, she has mellowed somewhat as she thinks that at least I am getting some exercise when I go airsofting. Also, she approves of the safety equipment I have.

Ahh thats good then. Where did you used to go before? I currently live in leicester and im attending the gaol atm. Not tried anywhere else

I travelled to phoenix or Matlock combat, there will be an indoor site open in hinckley soon too bud

Yeah i spoke to the guy at extremebb and he mentioned they were movig to a new site with a new shop

If your on about the indoor hinckley site, I have a feeling it'll be pretty good. The store is and old fashioned place with marble floors and so forth. Has the potential to be a really good site

Sounds good then. Any ideas on opening times? Whats the parking like around that area?

Archived