Stupidly disassembled my springer pistol. Doh!

AshOnSnow
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As the title says - I made the stupid decision to disassemble my springer pistol. Not a field strip, but a full take down. And now I have springs, parts and crap all over the place, and for the life of me, haven't been able to get it back together.

If it all came out, surely it must go back in!

At the moment, I'm stuck trying to fit a long lever/arm on the right hand side of the trigger assembly which I believe keeps the trigger sprung. Has anyone ever put one of these things back together again?

It's a simple (ha!) HFC Glock 17.

Pictures?

Have labelled some parts, although they're pretty obvious perhaps. To be honest, knowing what they are is fairly straight forward. It's getting them to fit together, in the right order, that's stuped me!

0ca4b27bd7.jpg

0ca4c6a393.jpg

Haha so helpful, why didn't I think of that? Unfortunately, all of the results point towards the GBB, or just field strips of the springer. There's one video of someone doing the same as I did, but it's 144p, out of frame or focus half the time and impossible to make out the parts. (Yep, I did spend a couple hours trying to work it out and research first before asking here).

I can't view it on my phone, but when I was looking through I found a manual with an exploded diagram. That should certainly be adequate.

Where did you find the manual? The only one that comes up when I search is the one that came with the gun, which is half chinese, 1 page long and the most useful sentence was "no peeping down barrel whole". Are you sure you haven't found the gas blowback (also made by the same company), which I've found has much more extensive manuals and take-down instructions.

• 2 years later...

find the lower side frame that the mag release is on lay this flat on table in front of u barrel facing left insert the mag release and spring in position. Next get the trigger bar and lay it in parallel next to the trigger put the pin on the trigger in the bar and the other in the trigger pivot .next find the trigger sear and spring and put the spring in the sear it'll fly like a bitch don't loose it make sure the trigger moves the sear downward in to the stock. hold all this down and fit the other side plate and screw 2 halfs down.you should have a working lower.pulling the trigger should drop the sear.next find the main spring and the barrel assembly this should have the barrel a cylinder a piston and the spring.find the screw that holds the barrel assembly in place.this should be payed out as follows towards the left barrel cylinder piston spring now make sure the piston is in position with the sticking out piece towards the trigger sear.bunch all these together.on the lower receiver there is the spring stop.place the spring and barrel piston cylinder and squeeze the lot against the stop and slide the barrel into the lower you should find 4 slide mounting slots that hold the barrel tight this should hold the spring tension. Now screw the barrel screws in next find the recoil spring and slide put the front slide screw In place the recoil spring over the barrel place the slide over the front of the barrel slide on to the 4 slide lugs close the rear sides of the slide and refit the securing screw. Now cock the gun it should fire ok that's how spring pistols work.

Archived