CM16 feeding issue's

sutty7100
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys my son's spare rifle is playing up, the BBS don't feed on semi and intermittently on full auto. It's not the mag as it fed fine before and still works in our other rifles. I stripped it down after it started playing up but nothing stood out as at fault, when reassembled it worked for a few shots then started playing up again. Suggestions would be appreciated I was thinking it could be the tappet plate but that's only a guess

What exactly are the symptoms you're getting with it though? Sporadic firing? Non-consistent or complete lack of grouping? Dry firing?

I stripped my CM16 down after one day of relatively hard abuse and had to tighten a few things as it had developed a bit of a wobble. Get some pictures up too, might help?

• 2 weeks later...

Had a very similar problem with my g3. Turned out to be the air nozzle had slipped out of the seat in the fork so wasn't being pulled back correctly.

Had a very similar problem with my g3. Turned out to be the air nozzle had slipped out of the seat in the fork so wasn't being pulled back correctly.

Archived