If you were going to buy a pair of these Gloves would you choose the blue?

Jam_Man
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

The blue ones are OSSUMM!!!!! I would wager they would add at least 10m of range.

• Supporters

Not sure I'd have posted a thread to ask about gloves that low cost. :)

But did you check out the blue ones?

• Head Moderator

They would be a great marker for your team when they see those blue hands coming around a corner, no more friendly fire accidents :lol:

They would be a great marker for your team when they see those blue hands coming around a corner, no more friendly fire accidents :lol:

Obviously, Thats where blue on blue comes from I imagine. :)

• Supporters

I have these. Not the blue though. Not good quality but I did use them for 3-4 years and when it did fell apart, I got an other pair a few months ago.

They started to fall apart at about 2 years of usage but I could fix them with a little sewing.

Picked up a pair of Mechanix M-Pact Covert with the rubberised protection through reccomndation. Still to use them for airsoft, but been using them for a week or two now while using my air rifles.

At first they felt rather bulky as you put them on, but after a short time they felt great.

RRP I believe they're around £30, but a I saw them at the local hardware shop for £21 while picking up work materials.

Seem to be very popular all over the world with both airsoft and military from what I've seen, but for comfort and ease I would definitely reccomend them in my opinion.

Archived