Sign in to follow this  
Jam_Man

If you were going to buy a pair of these Gloves would you choose the blue?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Not sure I'd have posted a thread to ask about gloves that low cost. :)

I know those blue ones should be much more right? :)

The blue ones are OSSUMM!!!!! I would wager they would add at least 10m of range.

Not sure I'd have posted a thread to ask about gloves that low cost. :)

But did you check out the blue ones?

They would be a great marker for your team when they see those blue hands coming around a corner, no more friendly fire accidents :lol:

They would be a great marker for your team when they see those blue hands coming around a corner, no more friendly fire accidents :lol:

Obviously, Thats where blue on blue comes from I imagine. :)

I wanted a pair of Oakley SI's but now I'm in a quandary...

How much are a basic pair of Mechanix? Anything that cheap does have a rather high probability of literally just falling apart at the seams within a game or two.

I have these. Not the blue though. Not good quality but I did use them for 3-4 years and when it did fell apart, I got an other pair a few months ago.

They started to fall apart at about 2 years of usage but I could fix them with a little sewing.

The Viper Tac gloves which are more or less the same are good and have lasted me ages. On my 2nd pair and swear by them.......Black though.

Picked up a pair of Mechanix M-Pact Covert with the rubberised protection through reccomndation. Still to use them for airsoft, but been using them for a week or two now while using my air rifles.

At first they felt rather bulky as you put them on, but after a short time they felt great.

RRP I believe they're around £30, but a I saw them at the local hardware shop for £21 while picking up work materials.

Seem to be very popular all over the world with both airsoft and military from what I've seen, but for comfort and ease I would definitely reccomend them in my opinion.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.