Cybergun's FN SCAR-H GBBR - Black

LLOYD-AF
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey people,

So I know you can get this in Tan but I much prefer Black however I cant find it anywhere, do they even make it in black? it would be silly to only release it in tan.

Thank you.

Cybergun is just a distributor, VFC make it, and VFC cannot make reliable GBBR's, it is also only available in Tan. Spare parts for VFC are hard to get hold of, you would literally be pissing your money down the drain buying one, especially as the track record is guns running in excess of 400FPS stock, so you will not be able to use it at most sites. If you are basing the interest in it from Redwolf HK, remember they rarely drop below 30 degrees C all year, we have most of the year below 15 degrees. Gas efficiency is not comparible in any way, shape or form. If you want it to work, get a WE, and they definitely do make a black one, for example: http://www.milspecsolutions.co.uk/gas-blowback-rifles-and-smg-s/we-rifles-and-smg-s/WE-SCAR-H-MK17-open-bolt-Black.html you will struggle to find them in stock though.

Archived