Battlefield 1 open beta!

Mos
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone on it?

Currently getting it downloaded on the ps.

Will report what it's like in comparison to other battlefield titles.

I've put about 12 hours in so far on the PC. I can say that the gun play and soldier mechanics are very similar to BF3 combined with the network and netcode improvements of Battlefield 4 and Hardline topped off with bad company 2 destruction with a bit of a makeover and possibly I steroids.

Played it for several hours.

I feel it's different from bf4. It's slower, and because the weapons are much less accurate (smg's) it's hard to get mid range kills, and with big maps it all adds up.

So yeah, you can't fix that, apart from making all SMG's more accurate. But then it's more of an opinion that I don't like it being slow, I, sure other people are like this?

Thsts the only fault. Nothing special but nice looking and a nice change - still better than COD.

Played it for several hours.

I feel it's different from bf4. It's slower, and because the weapons are much less accurate (smg's) it's hard to get mid range kills, and with big maps it all adds up.

So yeah, you can't fix that, apart from making all SMG's more accurate. But then it's more of an opinion that I don't like it being slow, I, sure other people are like this?

Thsts the only fault. Nothing special but nice looking and a nice change - still better than COD.

I found that I was getting TONs of hitmarkers with the scout class and although I was getting them down to about 10 health they'd just run away and that would be that. I dont know some people like that but I dont really

I found that I was getting TONs of hitmarkers with the scout class and although I was getting them down to about 10 health they'd just run away and that would be that. I dont know some people like that but I dont really

Yes. I don't like that. I think it should be torso and up is a kill with sniper rifles. But there's hardly any billet drop which makes it more fun.

I'm not sure about the game tbh, I won't be rushing to get it..

Archived