Sign in to follow this  
airbaseNG

Honey Badger Batteries

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

I've just bought (but not picked up) the new Ares AM-016 and aware the battery compartment is rather small but larger than the 013 model.

Which lipo would you recommend for this? Need to order on next day tomorrow so i have it for Sunday.

The PEQ box size batteries definately fit. I'm using 11.1v 1300 think they are 75x42x20mm.

Not had a problem and the programming unit supports 11.1v. I did ask the question when I bought mine and was told they are fine.

programmer

http://imgur.com/5xkuCJg

battery

http://imgur.com/2BQCr3c

i did see somewhere that they make a extention piece where you take the stock off and add the extention piece and the stock then refits.not sure if it's all honey badgers or just certain models though.

i did see somewhere that they make a extention piece where you take the stock off and add the extention piece and the stock then refits.not sure if it's all honey badgers or just certain models though.

That extension fits the AM-013 and AM-014 not sure about other models.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.