Magpul ACS Stock

matas17
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So i recently got this stock and straight away got few issues. First of all i was thinking that i could store nunchuck lipo in side tubes but it seems like i cant. Second i have an issue with how acs buttpad falls of easily, while im running or just shaking my gun it seems to fall of bit by bit until its fully of. So im wondering if anyone have any ideas how i could stick it on while im playing and easily take it of when i need to change battery. I dont want to superglue it incase i want to change it.

If your still referring to the butt pad ?? A Velcro strap will sort that. I have the same problem & the strap works fine for me

If your still referring to the butt pad ?? A Velcro strap will sort that. I have the same problem & the strap works fine for me

yea butt pad kept falling of for me, also have u any idea or know anyone who managed to use side tubes to store nunchuck battery in then such as, 1 in the left, 1 in the right tube and one in buffer tube(3 cell lipo batt)

I don't mate but is it possible to put 2 cells in one side & 1 cell in the other ??

I don't mate but is it possible to put 2 cells in one side & 1 cell in the other ??

No. ACS is not a battery stock, the side tubes are barely big enough for the diameter of a AAA battery, there is no lipo currently available with a platter that small.

No. ACS is not a battery stock, the side tubes are barely big enough for the diameter of a AAA battery, there is no lipo currently available with a platter that small.

Thanks kiwi........never used that type of stock or even know what it looks like :/ which is why 'I don't know'

i tried sticking one lipo cell into one of the tubes it seemed to fit but need to find way to route wires

i tried sticking one lipo cell into one of the tubes it seemed to fit but need to find way to route wires

I'm going to make this plain and simple. It will not work. It will never be safe, and pissing around with LiPo's trying to fit it in places not designed to fit can and potentially will result in an electrical short which will also potentially cause a fire. Get a buffer tube lipo or a different stock.

Archived