Marui/Army recoils, AR-15 full stock?

Hopewell
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ladies, Gents, etc.

I've got an ARMY recoil clone that I've ultimately got running in a semi only DMR setup at around 420FPS. It's a bit nice, but cosmetically I quite fancy fitting a full stock, which I believe to be originally called an AR-15 stock. Either way, as per the original M16.

I've seen that it is possible, with Eagle 6 doing special builds but I can't find any guides or relatively easy fit items. I have a G&G stock, which to fit needs a LOT of plastic removing from the internals but if anyone knows of an easier way, then I'd be ever so appreciative.

I know Richard from eagle6 hand built an M16 tm recoil a long time ago, it actually came up for sale not long back, it cost the owner a small fortune as there was so much 'one off' engineering involved, unless you are a good engineer with machines at hand you're gonna have to spend a lot for something you will never see the money back on

• 1 month later...

Bit of a necro post (better than a new one though :P), but I'd be interested in this too. I saw the Eagle6 videos, but there's no details that I can find about getting a full stock on there.

Archived