Upper Receiver Identification

ak2m4
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey chaps, a friend of mine purchased a M4 metal body off Ebay. I've asked him what the actual auction said - waiting for him to get back to me. It has a strange upper receiver barrel hole, can anyone tell me what version/make this is for? I don't recognise it.

post-8960-0-59763600-1472469375_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

thought it might have been ICS but nope I was wrong - again

Mack wins the spot the receiver cookie this month :)

some weird mofo one that upper - an obscure one or somebody made a major balls up at the casting

sorry - very very very weird one not seen before :(

Hey chaps, a friend of mine purchased a M4 metal body off Ebay. I've asked him what the actual auction said - waiting for him to get back to me. It has a strange upper receiver barrel hole, can anyone tell me what version/make this is for? I don't recognise it.

Its a TM Recoil

• Supporters

Its a TM Recoil

That would explain why I haven't seen one before as I only got cheapo stuff

http://eagle6.co.uk/shop/catalog/product/view/id/917/s/tokyo-marui-m4-upper-receiver-new-version-for-m4-next-generation-recoil-shock-series/

http://eagle6.co.uk/shop/catalog/product/view/id/397/s/tokyo-marui-m4-upper-receiver-old-version-for-m4-next-generation-recoil-shock-series/

seems a few people may have been after one so could be flogged on now Mack has correctly identified it

plus I've learnt something myself too

Yep it was for an Army, the real embarrassing thing was I even have one of these, an R43, got one when they came out as I was too cheap to buy a Sopmod lol

Now he's got to either keep it or send it back to China - the joys of Airsoft compatibility

Archived