G&G Combat Machine M4 Carbine Light?

Sierra Foxtrot
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I would like to install quad rails onto my G&G Combat Machine M4 Carbine Light and I'm wanting something that can be confirmed as a drop in replacement requiring no modification on my part.

I'm wanting rails that mimic the KAC RAS or RIS. JG has a M4 quad rail which is in stock at Airsoft GI for a great price, but again, I'm want something that can be confirmed to fit on the G&G Combat Machine M4 Carbines without any modification required.

I'm wanting to know because I've been down this road before with other AEG's and I do not wish to go through the trouble performing any modifications, and I do not wish to purchase any other AEG's at this time.

Not sure if this is the model you have but they show how its done here.

I think the front iron sight is fixed on the CM M4s? That may make it difficult to swap stuff around.

The front site does need removing though as per above its moulded on some of thems so you may need a new outer barrel?

• Supporters

Not sure if this is the model you have but they show how its done here.

The front site does need removing though as per above its moulded on some of thems so you may need a new outer barrel?

That's a completely different gun. OP was asking about G&G, not G&P.

• Supporters

On the CM Carbine's & Raider's the front sight is cast into barrel and not removable

Well you can hack it off but a bit of a bodge.....

you could hack off most of it all and hid it in a 10" keymod maybe

BUT

On top of that your gun is front wired so a RIS will give you reduced battery space

might be ok at a push if your batteries are thin twin sticks - maybe lipo but nimah's but be a bit cramped in a RIS or rail system

Yes I know there are some with more room than others - but just pointing out stuff

There are the magpul clone handguards out there but may need modding to fit

TBH - its a shorter carbine gun, well suited as a cqb-middle range size gun

But for what it is worth - I would be inclined to just run with it as it is

any money you might be thinking of sinking into this I think I'd just chuck it towards or part ex on another gun

not saying you can't do this or that with it - more a question of where you start/stop on a CM Carbine or Raider

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-outer-barrel-ris-rail-systems-hand-guards/asg-m4-m15-shotgun-vsr-m14-handguard-rail.htm#.V8Neg7xwbIY

The thingy above is a piece of rail that attaches directly to the standard handguard, through the little holes in the bottom. Might be an alternative to the KAC drop-in part. If you still decide to go with the KAC one, either use LiPos (as Duck says) or get an external PEQ box.

Archived