Another newbie in Portsmouth

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all.

Just recently started playing and loving it, so looking at popping my cherry and getting my first gun.

I have read loads of forums and watched various YouTube vids and have whittled my choice down to either an Ares am-013 or a bolt B4 FS.

The Ares gets some good reviews, but the battery seems to be a bit of an issue. The Bolt I cannot find any reviews for at all. Anyone know about Bolt make of weapons at all?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Alright Sefton im from portsmouth aswell and you want to try before you buy you know the right one if you get me. Where do you play?

Thanks Loki, and no worries.

Yeah most ppl have said that Aftershock. Trouble is, would have to travel a distance to give the ones I like a try as Combat south don't stock either. Playing at southcoast cqb at the mo. Will give the ucap sites a go when I've got my own weapon.

Thanks Loki, and no worries.

Yeah most ppl have said that Aftershock. Trouble is, would have to travel a distance to give the ones I like a try as Combat south don't stock either. Playing at southcoast cqb at the mo. Will give the ucap sites a go when I've got my own weapon.

Did you do the Hampshire vs berkshire game yesterday I was the ghillie sniper if u did

Did you do the Hampshire vs berkshire game yesterday I was the ghillie sniper if u did

No, I didn't. Sounded good though. Saw some comments on FB saying how great it was. I'm doing as little as possible as still having to use the rentals till I can get my ukara middle of this month. Then will be playing more.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :) UCAP Bunker is a fun night out, just hire one of their AK47 guns and take your own bottle of extra BBs and a torch. Nothing like full auto CQB in the dark. If you have not yet gone, visit the Combat South shop for a look at thier range of TM and ICS guns, very friendly staff and other useful kit stocked.

Archived