A&K 100 rd sr25 mags ? in uk or europe ?????

Matious
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

does anybody know if this is available in europe ?

A&K New Version Metal 100 RD mid-cap SR25 AEG magazine Airsoft Classic Army Matrix JG

only place i can find is evike but it would be close to £100 for 4 of them ..... after postage and tax.

http://www.evike.com/products/55012

• Supporters

is the normal 170rnd mid cap too large then ?

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/aeg-mid-cap/sr25-series-mid-cap-magazine-for-170-bb-s-p-j?from=listing&campaign-id=19

damn it - now I'm thinking of doing up my sr25

just found out there is room inside to mount a mosfet in that v2.5 gearbox

16:1 spur/bevel - rewire, 6mm bushings, got a long steel tooth piston

damn it - finish up some bits and might make a start come September....

• Supporters

ahhhh - half fill it

or mod them to take 100rnds

cut spring inside and jam it up halfway with a rod/pipe/tube or something

probably what they did to 100rnd mags anyway - reduce the amount the spring snakes through the midcap

so it can only be filled with half or 100 or so bb's

reckon it can be jammed or modded but that is if you can be ar$ed

surely they can let you half fill them - question of trust but them so is MED & all airsoft stuff really

then again I don't do mil-sim so don't know just how strict they can be

best of luck - ya just missed our friendly yank's visit that could of helped you out last month

do you know of any videos showing that mod i just had a quick look and could only see one that was pretty bad picture wise (really dark),

i may give it a go with one.

other than that try befriend an american ;p

• Supporters

well if you can remove the spring & follower like you can do on some midcaps

then shove in a rubber pipe or something ???

I was just guessing tbh but something like that could be done if mag don't split into 2 halves

Senior Spaz was over but think mags "might" have been on his restricted list but he was offering to bring some small bits over in July and just went back I think

well if you can remove the spring & follower like you can do on some midcaps

then shove in a rubber pipe or something ???

I was just guessing tbh but something like that could be done if mag don't split into 2 halves

Senior Spaz was over but think mags "might" have been on his restricted list but he was offering to bring some small bits over in July and just went back I think

They are a complete bawbag of a mag to reassemble if something goes wrong.

• Supporters

just thought some mid caps the spring gets removed first and follower last by a trap door....

open that flap - jam in a bit of tube from there - reduced the amount the spring can compress or max capacity of bb's

if mag has to open in 2 halves - then yeah it would be a bitch to reassemble with a 35% more compressed spring

guess you could cut spring a little - stuff the rear of the tube and see how that goes to reassemble

tbh dunno why can't half fill the mags or some other mod perhaps

just trying to shove suggestions out there to avoid paying through the nose for say 4 x 100rnd mags

• Supporters

well the first few bb's would come out very compressed compared to last few bb's

so the first few bb's will still come out at the same if you packed the mag to accept only 80/100

or left it and filled it to 170 bb's

the first few would be the same I would of thought - and you can only jam in xxx bb's depending on space and the amount the spring can compress

hence that last dozen or so when filling take a bit more welly to jam in there

All you are doing is having the mag say 30% filled up already then add in your 100 bb's or so

• Supporters

I am back in the U.S. And I brought over 13 mags and 4 40mm shells in total that trip :) . It's my December trip that I am more limited on space or, to be more precise, weight.

Archived