How do you carry yours ?

lemon191
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking around the safe zone I have noticed a huge variation on how people transport their kit. Gun wise some people use the original boxes while others gun case, some people use old ammo boxes for mags etc I have even seen someone use a folding trolley to get from the car to the safe zone. Myself I just use a back pack for equipment and a old duffle style bag for moving the guns about. You guys found any clever ways of transporting kit ?

I don't think anything beats a good rucksack and a duffle. You can have a weapon case I guess but unless your weapon is the holy grail with all the sexual goodies then I wouldn't bother.

Plus the expense of getting a decent one.

No point buying crap and it breaking on you only to get the more expensive one when you realise you boobed.

IMHO If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Having 4 rifles & a shot gun, I use 2x double rifle cases & a shotgun bag. I keep mags in my plate carrier but bb's, gas, helmets etc in a bag

• Supporters

Gun bag for ......... normally can get my primary - M4, secondary L85A2 and Sniper - Bar10GSpec, plus at least 3 of my pistols.

I use an Ikea blue bag for plate carrier, MiniMav and drop leg setup, I like choice when I am playing in how I carry stuff, unless I know its going to be very up close and personal I will tend to avoid the full plate carrier, if there is lots of running or I expect to be crawling a lot I will rock the mini mav and if I'm going full Rambo the drop leg. This also takes spare clothing, layers are important, food and water and all the mags, bbs and gas etc.

I have a hard case (small alu box/briefcase) that contains all of my pyro and BFG, it doesn't normally make it to the safezone as I tend to decant what I think I need into the Ikea bag.

When I go out to the game area if I know we will be using a fixed regen I will have a small grab bag with spare mags, a stash of bbs gas and pyro that I top up from between games. In games I tend to only carry a small ziplock of bbs in a pocket.

• Head Moderator

Depending where I am going and how much kit I require (or think I may need) will determine what bags I use. There is always plenty of space in the boot of the car to take everything; the distance walked from car park to sazfe zone will limit what can be carried in one trip. I have a large kit bag and a small daysack with helmet carrier, and a large double gun bag with pockets. A good quality gun bag is well worth the money (only £50-60) to protect your gun(s) and carry extra kit.

Gun bag + Holdall - does what it needs to.

The gun-bag is a fairly discreet rectangle shaped one and plain black. I have a rusty transit van with net curtains and like to soak up some rays nude on sundays, so I don't want neighbours to see a rifle-shaped bag and think they need to worry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Depending where I am going and how much kit I require (or think I may need) will determine what bags I use. There is always plenty of space in the boot of the car to take everything; the distance walked from car park to sazfe zone will limit what can be carried in one trip. I have a large kit bag and a small daysack with helmet carrier, and a large double gun bag with pockets. A good quality gun bag is well worth the money (only £50-60) to protect your gun(s) and carry extra kit.

Similar....

2 gun bags for each of the AEGs, plastic storage box my son uses other days to put the mags, mask, change of camo clothes etc in then into the boot of car.

Game days, sites i play i carry spare bb's and water in a rucksack and AEG in my hand....

I used to use a big 50L backpack it could fit a M4 and as val plus tons of mags ammo water bottle and a Russian helmet, I have a gun bag now and I throw the rest of my stuff in a small bag or directly in the boot of the car.

How we carry ours?

Get all guns, wrap them in a blanket, run to car, stick them in the boot. Done.

Oh, we also use a backpack from sports direct to carry BB's, spare batteries, mags and food etc

Archived