Specna Arms M4 V21

airbaseNG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

Wondering what your opinions are on this gun and if you've used one before how it was.

Also in terms of upgrades, what kind of things can be done?

Found it for £195.

• Supporters

I currently have a Specna Arms SA-A03 and while it's not been used in anger yet it certainly seems pretty well put together. It's got a GFC gearbox so I'm not expecting stellar performance from it but then it was only £185 too! They generally get decent enough reviews so why not. At that price it's almost rude not to!

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I currently have a Specna Arms SA-A03 and while it's not been used in anger yet it certainly seems pretty well put together. It's got a GFC gearbox so I'm not expecting stellar performance from it but then it was only £185 too! They generally get decent enough reviews so why not. At that price it's almost rude not to!

I meant to ask where you got yours the other week actually, I can't find any place in the UK with them. Tried A2 supplies, patrolbase, GearTech and Socom Tactical (the only specna dealers I can remember off the top of my head.)

• Supporters

I meant to ask where you got yours the other week actually, I can't find any place in the UK with them. Tried A2 supplies, patrolbase, GearTech and Socom Tactical (the only specna dealers I can remember off the top of my head.)

Airshooters via Chris Hobbs (Geartech custom paint). Drop him a message and I'm sure he'll sort you out.

Avoid SOCOM if you can. I recently bought an SA-V01 (which I'll sell soon) and it cost me £245, rather than the sub-£200 price tag on Gunfire or A2. SOCOM's pistol prices are good, but they hugely overcharge most things due to a lack of local competition. Y'know, £300-odd for an Ares vz58 Compact, vs £190 in some other places.

Cheers Lozart.

HSCtheta7 - what is SOCOM?

(Edit: Just saw it's a retailer. No the place I'm buying from isn't them and at £195 it seems a good deal on par with the overseas prices)

• Supporters

Avoid SOCOM if you can. I recently bought an SA-V01 (which I'll sell soon) and it cost me £245, rather than the sub-£200 price tag on Gunfire or A2. SOCOM's pistol prices are good, but they hugely overcharge most things due to a lack of local competition. Y'know, £300-odd for an Ares vz58 Compact, vs £190 in some other places.

It's not really a competition issue so much as their ability to get decent pricing from their suppliers. Which is why some things they have are very well priced but others aren't. Their GHK G5 bundles are a very decent price but as you say their SPecna and Cyma prices aren't so hot. Different suppliers.

It's not really a competition issue so much as their ability to get decent pricing from their suppliers. Which is why some things they have are very well priced but others aren't. Their GHK G5 bundles are a very decent price but as you say their SPecna and Cyma prices aren't so hot. Different suppliers.

Now that you mention it, that makes a bit more sense...pretty sure most of their supply line is from Gunfire actually.

• Supporters

Now that you mention it, that makes a bit more sense...pretty sure most of their supply line is from Gunfire actually.

A lot of their accessories come via AirsoftClub, but then equally, why did you pay over the odds for a Specna if you knew you could get it cheaper elsewhere?

Archived