G&P m14 full auto in semi

TomC
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just got a new G&P m14 DMR recon (TM clone I believe) for wolf armouries. Issue is it's shooting full auto in semi. Initially I thought I could be that I was using an 11.1v lipo when its recommended to use a 7.4v (even had a little tag saying "use 7.4v lipo ONLY" on it). That didn't solve the issue so i guess it must be something in the gear box maybe the selector plate? I've played airsoft for just over a year now but always been using gbbrs/hpa systems so sorry if this is a novice question!

Here's a video of the issue.

Any help/advice is much appreciated.

Take it back.

This - The selector plate on Marui clone M14's is pitifully weak, and is often broken just shipping it to the customer, as its brand new, the onus is on the retailer to repair/replace/refund under statutory rights. As it's Wolf Armouries, they will probably get in a tizz over it, so make sure you do not try and fix it yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

I also had a problem when receiving my M4 from Wolf Armouries. For that reason I tell everyone to never order from them. They seem to get hold of all the guns with problems. 5th guy I've seen to have a problem ordering from them not including myself.

Archived