asg cz scorpion evo 3 question

Elts7
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

As you may have seen in my previous post i had a evo scorpion recommended as i mainly play in cqb sites.

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/two-tone-airsoft/asg-cz-scorpion-evo-3-a1-two-tone-blue.htm#.V7R8VZgrKUk

ive seen the gun above as i havent been added to the ukara database yet and wont for another month or two i was going to ask opinion on it? would i be able to get it sprayed back black when i get my ukara? im fed up of using the rented guns at sites as ive been going around finding my favourite site so im using their guns as it stands.

Thanks

Sam

I'd wait the month and get a proper black one rather than get that. I'll be black out the box without paint that will wear and fade. Also it'll be more desirable if you decide to sell it later.

It's only another month.

i think im just going to buy the two tone an get it sprayed back black once i have my ukara, is it easy to strip and re spray?

i think im just going to buy the two tone an get it sprayed back black once i have my ukara, is it easy to strip and re spray?

You be the judge, you'll be the one doing it, no?

Besides, respraying is just baaad. Not to mention if you ever want to sell it "ex- two tone" will ruin it's value.

Save your time and money and wait, the extras for that gun will run you up at least another £100 anyway.

Battery 1

Battery 2

Hicap mag 1

Midcap mag 1,2,3,4,

Carry bag 1

Barrel adaptor,

Alternate springs,

Battery charger

Sling

etc etc

nope, my brothers business has a sandblaster and my dad friend works at a spray place, just wanted to know if its difficult to strip to give him the parts and if it'll affect the performance of the gun

nope, my brothers business has a sandblaster and my dad friend works at a spray place, just wanted to know if its difficult to strip to give him the parts and if it'll affect the performance of the gun

IIRC it is a solid material, once you get the two tone off I don't think it needs respraying. I don't think the gun is made of metal, I'm not sure blasting it with sand is a good idea at all.

Archived