Lengthy postage or am i being daft

Talltom
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys

Brought a p226 off of a member here payed 31st july now he sair he posted it the week after but doesnt seem to want to show me reciept or tracking last contact was 13th august thoughts and ideas

Ps i did use paypal and not the friend option so i know i can claim it back

Sounds a tad shadey. Even 2nd class parcel shouldn't take this long assuming your both on uk mainland. The fact they weren't willing to show you proof of postage/tracking would have me reaching for the PayPal claims page.

well guys nothing arrived in todays post (bar the usual rubbish) so ive started a claim he still hasnt responded to any of my messages here since the 13th if nothing by 20th I name him to help the community

well guys nothing arrived in todays post (bar the usual rubbish) so ive started a claim he still hasnt responded to any of my messages here since the 13th if nothing by 20th I name him to help the community

If you click a person's profile it states when they were last here (if they haven't opted out).

Well it arrived few moments ago funny that on the 13th id told it was definatly posted expect monday at latest well on the box it says dispatched 16.8.16 48hr post i have taken a photo as proof and will be keeping it naming him as although it arrived its been a bit of a farce to have to go though all this non comms and false info

Seller dark talon airsoft

dark talon airsoft

Hmm. That guy tried and failed to set himself up as an HPA specific retailer if memory serves (if its the same one, but it seems quite likely).

Film your unboxing of it if you can.

Just in case it's not in there and then you have that proof for PayPal.

yeah have done everythings there but i will be testing it fully shortly to make sure it functions correctly etc etc

Hmm. That guy tried and failed to set himself up as an HPA specific retailer if memory serves (if its the same one, but it seems quite likely).

I think its the same guy

• 3 weeks later...

Well its been a while guys (because ive been chatting with paypal) but Guess what 1 mag is wobbly doesnt seat right the other leaks at the edges so cant be fixed the paint jobs a mess and its missing the front iron sight so guess what ill be doing later

Well its been a while guys (because ive been chatting with paypal) but Guess what 1 mag is wobbly doesnt seat right the other leaks at the edges so cant be fixed the paint jobs a mess and its missing the front iron sight so guess what ill be doing later

It doesn't take 18 days to determine something is missing or that you don't like the paint job.

No it doesnt but it does take 18 days to discuss with his ex (whose paypal it was) where the item was followed by get him to actually answer his emails to then getting to a solution thatbhe appears to have broken so now i need to phone paypal to start another dispute with this guy hence im informing people here that this guy is definatly one you dont want to touch with a bargepole

No it doesnt but it does take 18 days to discuss with his ex (whose paypal it was) where the item was followed by get him to actually answer his emails to then getting to a solution thatbhe appears to have broken so now i need to phone paypal to start another dispute with this guy hence im informing people here that this guy is definatly one you dont want to touch with a bargepole

Instead of being dramatic you should state these sorts of things, because of the way it makes you look if you don't.

Archived