New Player from Manchester

LukeT
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everyone,

Just a brief introductory hello and that I hope to see you all out there!

Im currently based in North Manchester and looking for some recommendations on good sites to visit, both for experience and cost (full hire required).

I don't mind driving a little out of my way for the better experiences.

Thanks in advance

LukeT

Welcome

http://www.airsoftmap.net/skirmish/

I would say for outdoors it would either be FAO in Bolton woodland or the ever popular Anzio down in Leek if you're ok with the extra drive. More towards the West would be Bravo 22 in Formby which is £30 with hire kit for the full day (think you get a Cyma AK47)

For indoor CQB there are only a few around Manchester.

Labyrinth in Bury which is a small site when compared to Trojan in Stockport, though I find it a hit and miss sometimes with Trojan

Shame that the Hive in Middleton has gone as that would be a good starting place. In Liverpool there was the SWAT Fortress but they are planning on opening a new site soon i think but in the meantime they have their Woodland in the Wirral

Thanks a bunch! I live in Bury so it could be a good shout.

Im not too bothered about the drive, if it is worth it at the end! Which im sure Leek would be from what I have heard.

Unfortunately none of my friends want to get involved so I will be dragging my brother down to a few places! haha.

Thanks again

Hi Luke, I go to all arms which is just of the grain road (if your heading towards Blackburn) decent enough site not as big as some others but also not as expensive!

They post game days on their Facebook page (All Arms Airsoft) and run every other weekend with last Sunday being the latest match.

Like Memphis said majority are abit of a drive away but once your hooked you don't mind traveling ha.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived