Airsoft Forums UK

New player from Fife, Scotland

cunningham85
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys played twice at the Fortress Fife and going for the my 3rd gaming night on the 26th of August.

Obviously im dying to get my RIF but the whole 3 times in no less than 2 months thing. Is that 3 full days? or is that 3 separate occasions whether half days, full days or nights?

I obviously sign in to the site and have done the last 2 times Ive been. Is that what is used as evidence along with my third time to apply for membership?

Just ordered a set of Mechanix cammo gloves and thinking of getting Dye i4 mask to. Only played indoor so far and cant wait to try outdoor.

• Supporters

Its because you are Scottish 😂

Yes the site should be able to check records to confirm you have covered your membership criteria but speak to whoever is responsible for memberships at your site.

3 games doesn't matter if it's full days, half days or you just nipped in to use the loo as long as they have a record of you attending.

I did think it was because I'm a Scot lol.

Perfect bought a olive sly profit mask yesterday while at airsoftworlds shop.

Got my first taste of other weapons outside the rentals. I'm totally stuck what to go for. Love m4 but I'm mostly going to be playing indoors. Mp5 were just to plasticy and had no weight to them. Cost really isn't an issue as I do plenty of OT at my work

Hey ive been looking at the following ICS MX5 MP5 SD5 with retractable stock does anyone have one or had a shot? Im really looking to buy from Airsoftworld.net so i can try them out in the shop local to me to avoid disappointment.

Would this be a good weapon for a first gun ?

Hey ive been looking at the following ICS MX5 MP5 SD5 with retractable stock does anyone have one or had a shot? Im really looking to buy from Airsoftworld.net so i can try them out in the shop local to me to avoid disappointment.

Would this be a good weapon for a first gun ?

Never had one but the general consensus is they're good but some people have mentioned problems with magazines fitting iirc

Archived