Colt M16A2

Jake117
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am still saving for a gun :( and have been adament on getting a sniper since I started (I know what it entails and that I wont be a killing machine with one) but have realised that I really dont want to save again for and AEG. I was just wondering do you think that the Colt M16A2 could be used on semi firing mode as a sniper as well as its rifleman's role and are there any better guns for what I want?

M14 is heavy, as i have been told :lol: but it is probably more sniper-ish

M14 is heavy, as i have been told :lol: but it is probably more sniper-ish

I am quite small and may have problems with these guns aparently but it is a sport after all so may as well put in the effort.

The m14 doesnt have full auto does it? At the moment im not sure what to get and will be a long time saving anyway so hopfully ill be more decisive nearer the time.

anyway thats for the sujestion, for some reason I completly forgot the M14 :/

Oh, sweet I think this may be the gun for me then (may need 2 work out a bit bfore though :P)

Edit: On second thought, the M14 is considerably more than the M16 and I really want a £90 front rail system so I think Im going to go for the M16 :)

if you could ask that would be amazing because im thinking im going to get a mp5a5 and then one of these m14's not sure on the order yet so would be amazing to have a unbiased opinion on the gun

ok, changed my mind again. Think Im going to get the Kart M14 EBR because its perfect for sniping and quite good as an assualt rifle (kind of). Found one for $170 so guess it will be around £130 -140 (probably £180 including shipping).

ok, changed my mind again. Think Im going to get the Kart M14 EBR because its perfect for sniping and quite good as an assualt rifle (kind of). Found one for $170 so guess it will be around £130 -140 (probably £180 including shipping).

Just be careful, customs will whack on a nice addition to that, especially seeing as it's shipping from the US. Are you UKARA registered?

Just be careful, customs will whack on a nice addition to that, especially seeing as it's shipping from the US. Are you UKARA registered?

Nope :( so ovo cant get it yet. But customs ADD MONEY? how? and how much?

• Supporters

If you aren't UKARA registered you are going to have a hard time getting it in at all.

and if you DO get it in, excpect a large chunk of your hard earned cash to go to the lovely people at customs for the hassle of proving your legitimacy on getting it into the country.

Unless they send it marked as something else (my recent package from hon kong was actually 2 Gifts of value under $30 to avoid all taxes the entire journey, which was nice of the sellers :D)

If you aren't UKARA registered you are going to have a hard time getting it in at all.

and if you DO get it in, excpect a large chunk of your hard earned cash to go to the lovely people at customs for the hassle of proving your legitimacy on getting it into the country.

Unless they send it marked as something else (my recent package from hon kong was actually 2 Gifts of value under $30 to avoid all taxes the entire journey, which was nice of the sellers :D)

Im planning on buying it when im UKARA registered. Over here the same gun is abroun £350 which I simply cant afford. Is there any other ways of legally gettin it through customs without being UKARA'd?

Im planning on buying it when im UKARA registered. Over here the same gun is abroun £350 which I simply cant afford. Is there any other ways of legally gettin it through customs without being UKARA'd?

If you're not UKARA registered, there is no legal way to buy a RIF, regardless of whether it's imported or not.

If you're not UKARA registered, there is no legal way to buy a RIF, regardless of whether it's imported or not.

Theres so many things about the laws most of which contridict each other. Its really anoying!

My rif that just came from the channel islands one was listed as being a value of £22 and the other was of £26 had nothing on it about being a rifs but I had a valid defence anyway so I guess it would not of mattered anyway but because of how it was listed customs prob didn't even bat an eyelid at them

Archived