New player from Newcastle

Turtl3sh3ad85
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

Just started out airlifting after years of paint balling.

I live in Newcastle and have a well L96 sniper and an ASG Steyr AUG A3 at present.

Been recently buying a lot of clothing for out in the field which now only requires some boots, helmet and plate carrier to finish it off.

I will be looking at joining a few milsim events sometime in the near future and looking at adding to my gun cabinet also.

• 4 weeks later...

NSC is probably the largest place near you unless you want to do indoor 'speedoft' (insert boo speedsoft comment) then that would probably be no limits in Gateshead, how is your AUG going I was looking at getting one

NTAC are due to open up both an indoor site around Middlesbrough, and a small-medium sized woodland to replace the original Shildon site sometime in the near future.

I was interested in going to NTAC's Pittington site, Have you had any experience with it? what is it like? Any idea when the Indoor Boro site will be up and running also?

I've been to the pittington site, but only when it was run by NSC.

VERY small site, no real cover or vegetation. Didn't enjoy it on any of the occasions.

Best try for yourself and see though.

Archived