Backup pistol or extra mag for normal pistol

nj76291
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

then def don't waste money on a second pistol. maybe instead of a standard mag by a 50 round extended mag?

I don't have much tactical clothing, so the extended mag might stick out of my camo jacket? I find that the standard mag fits just alright in my pocket. Does it have much of a difference in weight than a standard mag?

You aren't Reaper (in overwatch) I think its fair to say its cheaper and just easier to carry spare mags rather than a whole other pistol. My experience of dual wielding was it was pointless as I can't focus on both and keep them inline and accuracy without two hands is substantially worse so the only benefit is a slightly faster reload, at the cost of a lot of weight. Just get the spare mags.

You aren't Reaper (in overwatch) I think its fair to say its cheaper and just easier to carry spare mags rather than a whole other pistol. My experience of dual wielding was it was pointless as I can't focus on both and keep them inline and accuracy without two hands is substantially worse so the only benefit is a slightly faster reload, at the cost of a lot of weight. Just get the spare mags.

I suppose added the added weight could slow me down. I am just going to get some mags now :-)

Another pistol... It's all about eggs in the basket, and after all, it's Airsoft. Something will stop working eventually.

Archived