Unusual guns.

AngerGames 666
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What's the most unusual or rarest guns you guys have? Anything completely random that you've never seen anyone else with?

Please post pics to make my night shift more interesting!

Or if this kind of thread has been done before (I couldn't find anything in the search) please post a link if you've got it.

I apparently tend to be lured towards unusual guns. I don't often see anyone with any of mine.

JG G3A3 - seen two ever I think.

CYMA Dragunov, wood kit and PSO - never seen another (loads of A&Ks, never a wood fitted AEG version).

LCT SR-3M - apparently quite popular but I've never seen another outside of the internet.

G&G M14 Veteren - seen loads of M14s in polymer, but never another wood kit one.

ASG Sten MKII - Never seen anyone else with one, but I imagine they're pretty popular at WW2 games.

And the most unusual for me would be my newly aquired Action Custom SL-MK4 Stirling. Never seen any Stirling at any games ever ^_^

Im tempted to but all of Gregs guns and troll him at games :ph34r::P

If i only had the time and money!!! :angry:

Watch me sell everything I own then mutilate something to the point of unmatchable uniqueness :D Thompson DMR project anyone? Barrett M82 pistol? :P

I was round my old housemate's place for the first time in a while the other day. I'd forgotten how many guns he has, amongst them, an original Shrike M4 LMG and a bullpup AK. I can't remember where the bullpup AK kit came form or who made it, but I remember them being rare about 10 years ago, don't think I've ever seen another.

post-13635-0-14798400-1471544864_thumb.jpg post-13635-0-87507400-1471544867_thumb.jpg

I was round my old housemate's place for the first time in a while the other day. I'd forgotten how many guns he has, amongst them, an original Shrike M4 LMG and a bullpup AK. I can't remember where the bullpup AK kit came form or who made it, but I remember them being rare about 10 years ago, don't think I've ever seen another.

13933328_10153713683263344_551178793_n.jpg 13900926_10153713682563344_1772083028_n.jpg

God, those are NICE!

I would have to pitch a vote to the LCT PP-19-01 and LCT SR-3. I've never seen those in play, most people tend to have AKs or something that takes STANAG magazines. I do have to also pitch a vote to the Hephaestus HTS-14. I don't think anyone will ever really see that gun in action!

Never saw another AK-74M since I owned mine, but doesn't say much as there are a fair few AKs out there. L85s aren't very common near me, nor are the SIG SG series... (or an M14 SOCOM with a tiny EOTech at the front)

Archived