Well pistols

lemon191
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys what's the general feeling on the well brand side arms ? Looking for something that tbh will sit in the holster most of the time but for the odd occasion my battery dies mid game. I like the capsule idea of the co2 guns and a decent kick on the blowback other than that as long as it shoots and doesn't break / leak after 1 game I'm not to fussed

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/gas-4/g192-co2-powered-well?from=listing&campaign-id=19

• Root Admin

CO2 pistols are banned at mosts sites for being too hot. That one shoots at 360fps and getting that lower is pretty hard (if not impossible in most cases) so isn't going to be allowed at any site I know of.

I'd avoid. Buy a second hand TM Glock or something. Will only cost you £70-90.

Ok cheers will check with the site next time I go as I'm sure a few were using co2 pistols when I was last there. I had ago on one which made me want it lol

• Root Admin

Oh absolutely. The Dan Wesson revolvers (with the correct shells) come to mind, but there's a distinct correlation between cheap gas guns that shoot hot and what their power source is (i.e. almost always CO2) and that's why a lot of sites ban them (pretty dumb if you ask me because in at least one place I know there's a blanket ban on CO2 of any sort). The product page even admits that it comes in at 360ft/s, so that's not site legal anywhere AFAIK.

Archived