My first game...

airbaseNG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So we finally got around to playing our first game at Combat in Thetford.

Had such a great day and met loads of friendly people and staff, so that goes to new players, don't be afraid just be outgoing and ask people questions, players are proud of the sport and their gear so are happy to help.

We've now got the bug and can't wait for our next skirmish, and will be investing in some gear now we know we like it.

During the day I thought I'd test out my new GoPro session and made a video, still learning this too but would appreciate comments and subscriptions for more videos in the future :)

https://youtu.be/oeITaEXLOVw

Play safe and shoot people!!

Nice day for it!. It's definatly addictive and gets even worse once you get hold of a ukara number, just so much to choose from to spend all your money on haha. I'd hold out until you get your first gun and then build your gear around it as until then you don't need alot while renting.

Oh yeah totally! It was super hot, 28c out!!

By gear I just mean clothing/tactical we are 100% waiting to get our UKARA before investing in weapons, plus the rentals are pretty good there.

Should get it first week of October

Can't wait to get my ukara again. Let mine run out ages ago due to working most Sundays but i dont work them so much now so first thing I did was go airsoft 😁 haha just gotta wait the period for ukara 😥 lol. What style you planning on ? Camm patterns etc ?

Can't wait to get my ukara again. Let mine run out ages ago due to working most Sundays but i dont work them so much now so first thing I did was go airsoft haha just gotta wait the period for ukara lol. What style you planning on ? Camm patterns etc ?

Will probably start off with standard woodland camo as the local place I will be playing at more is in a forest

Will probably start off with standard woodland camo as the local place I will be playing at more is in a forest

Sod camo just wear whats comfortable. Camo is kind of pointless at airsoft ranges unless you are playing against Mr Magoo.

Not when it's cheaper than buying something new!

Sod camo just wear whats comfortable. Camo is kind of pointless at airsoft ranges unless you are playing against Mr Magoo.

I do agree about the camo being abit pointless due to being so close and the amount of movement still makes you stand out . However have to say it's pretty comfy and hard wearing , cheap , and blends in better than a solid colour topn

Archived