Identify this glock 26 thanks

GothicGhost
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Root Admin

KSC methinks.

KSC G26s can also be un-trademarked if they have the white lettering (older design). KJWs can be marked without white lettering, but with 'KC' instead of 'Glock' on the grip.

Another giveaway is the serial number. On the KSC it reaches the full length of the recess that it sits in; on the KJW I believe it moves so as to act like the safety that the Marui one has and so only fills about 80% of the recess.

Edit

Nevermind. You can get the KSC with the safety too. Now I have no idea, but I'm sticking with KSC (I think).

Looks like an older KWA to me, though I'm no expert on the matter.

KWA/KSC is the same thing, just USA/Asia respectively, both are made in the same place though.

TM based ones don't have Auto capability, this may not have it currently because the switch appears to be missing, but it has had it in the past. (Circular wear near the back of the left hand side of the slide)

WE ones have always been marked as such on the lower frame, and the paint on the slide is more grey than black with those.

KWC have only ever made 17/18c's AFAIK.

By process of elimination, this is almost certainly a KSC, as KWA will have at least some trades, but this doesn't.

Edit: KJW did used to make one, but its a marginally offspec TM pattern (ie mags aren't cross compatible etc), but that would've been a dead giveaway, as they for reasons only known to KJW used shiny plastic for the lower frame.

Cheers GiantKiwi :)

I don't get the Circular wear on the rear of the slide as the slide does not have any holes for a switch to fit on lol.

I get another mag and keep as a spare pistol or just sell it on later when I painted the slide.

Thanks.

Archived