Bolle attack goggles

GeneralKimbo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Anyone think bolle attack goggles would be suitable for airsoft. They are rated to stop a 0.86 g projectile going 120 meters per second or about 390 fps

Impact wise they'll be fine, but they will fog like a motherfucker.

Plus they look like safety goggles.

• Supporters

Keep them clean, reapply the fog spray when you need to. It won't stop it but it'll help. Your glasses will probably fog too though, so bear that in mind.

Anyone think bolle attack goggles would be suitable for airsoft. They are rated to stop a 0.86 g projectile going 120 meters per second or about 390 fps

Bolle safety goggles have impact protection of up to 397 so I wonder if these are the same lenses. I botht a pair of these, but then decided I wanted a higher spec for eye protection, as I think some sniper guns have speeds of between 450 and 500 fps, so bought a pair of Bolle x1000 rx instead.

just bought a pair of Bolle Tracker II's, as my ancient "ski" type goggles look out of place these days, and you can't get down on a scope in them.

got a set of mesh ones, but i dont trust them.

.86g at 390fps = 6.08 joules

so they should be ok for airsofting.

UK Airsoft established at 1.3 joules (approx 374FPS/.2g bb) for full auto and 2.5 joules (approx 519FPS) for single/semi sniper or pistol

http://www.ukapu.org.uk/changes-to-airsoft-power-limit-enforcement/

I've also been looking into these latley. Aparently the manufacturer is really well established and has been around for years. Also they apparently don't fog so much especially when moving due to there pattented design of the air vents at the front of the goggles instead of on top. http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/smith-optics-elite-boogie-regulator-goggle-10085-p.asp

Archived