new to airsoft

karmer82
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everyone I'm a previous paintballer who's had my taste of air soft and want more can anyone gimme in for on how many games to be played etc or teams in kent area looking for players I'm committed and have most kit except rif any help I'd greatly appreciated

• Head Moderator

Welcome :) . Simple answer, find a site that you like the look of and attend it three times in no less than 56 days (first game is day one and then 2 months for the other games. Playing all three back to back will not work, must have a game on/after day 56), pay your membership fee and then you have a defence as an airsoft skirmisher. You can then choose to apply for UKARA registration or not, the site membership is the key.

Read the sticky threads on these links, useful information for all newcomers:

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/12854-new-player-guides-info/

For sites in Kent, type the word "Kent" into the search box, and read through the results. Not a steamlined answer but you will be able to see all mentions of Kent and it should help.

P.S. you have realised that Airsoft is so that Paintballers can have heroes. ;)

Archived