Glock 18 molded holster

uniweekendwarrior
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I hope this is in the correct section if not admin feel free to remove. I have a we g18c gen 4 and I have a molded holster for it however I want to attach a tactical torch to it on the rail and the holster I have won't accommodate that. Does anyone know of a molded holster that would be suitable?

Thanks in advance

I'm fairly sure the WE is TM compatible and slightly larger than the real thing (I'm sure someone can confirm this that knows more about these brands). Safariland make holsters for many combinations but are a snug fit on the real thing so I think will be too tight for your WE.

G-Code (range5.com, 'tactical kit' in the UK) do a SOC-C holster, I use one for a KWA/KSC G17 with TLR-1, they are quite roomy and will probably fit. G-code also do tension fit holsters for pistols with weapon lights, released recently, called 'OSL', in my experience these are much tighter than the SOC-C even with the real thing, so I'm sure these will be too tight.

What light are you using? Most holster companies only make kydex or molded holsters for the most commonly used lights such as, surefire x200/300, x300 ultra (longer than the x300 so holster needs to be specific), TLR-1 (TLR-2 are less common for holsters but can be found), Insight M3 (don't see many of them now).

• Supporters

Try the Fobus light compatible range, they're a lot less fussy on what the torch is. I use one for my HK45 with a Nextorch WL10.

I've ordered a ASG Tactical Rifle Flashlight 3W LED. I needed something reasonably priced as I only need it for the cqb place as they have a downstairs which is poorly lit.

I've ordered a ASG Tactical Rifle Flashlight 3W LED. I needed something reasonably priced as I only need it for the cqb place as they have a downstairs which is poorly lit.

In that case, you'll want one like this: http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/fobus-glock-17-light-bearing-holster-rbt17-12799-p.asp It say G17 but will work with your G18.

I used to have one, they're well made and fairly cheap.

I've seen that one but I looked at some reviews and they didn't have a great reputation. Apparently the straps were dodgy. So that kind of put me off a little. Might have to reconsider

• Supporters

I've seen that one but I looked at some reviews and they didn't have a great reputation. Apparently the straps were dodgy. So that kind of put me off a little. Might have to reconsider

The strap is fine. Absolutely fine. More to the point, the holster holds the gun quite securely without the strap done up. I have exactly that style of holster for my HK45 and I can run around without the strap done up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I hope this is in the correct section if not admin feel free to remove. I have a we g18c gen 4 and I have a molded holster for it however I want to attach a tactical torch to it on the rail and the holster I have won't accommodate that. Does anyone know of a molded holster that would be suitable?

Thanks in advance

Why dont you check in our site, www.phoenixtacticalgear.com , you could find a solution

Why dont you check in our site, www.phoenixtacticalgear.com , you could find a solution

Hi,

Thanks for the option but I've already purchased a Fobus tactical holster and it's spot on.

Hi,

Thanks for the option but I've already purchased a Fobus tactical holster and it's spot on.

how well did the 18c fit in the Fobus holster if your received it?

how well did the 18c fit in the Fobus holster if your received it?

It fits very well, a little snug but just needs wearing in.

Archived