Mk12 mod 1

MrWoods1990
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all.

I'm fresh faced to this experience but I am looking to get my hands on a Mk12 mod 1 or as something as close to that as humanly possible to start building a specific lone survivor set up (Marcus Luttrell)

I've used the search here and externally but cannot find a retailer that sells Mk12s, preferably a UK one.

I've attached a photo for reference but I would appreciate any advice that could help me achieve my aim.

Thanks in advance.

• Supporters

full length M16 (whatever brand as long as its a Marui clone) 'KAC' M16 rail, small bipod, generic scope, cheapo 'battery box', low profile gas block, a generic silencer and some tan spray paint. A very cheap and easy build. :)

• Root Admin

As an alternative: The BI-5381M that has the iconic PRI style handguard. Though I'm guessing that's not what you're going for if you want the Mk1.

http://gun-fire.co.uk/product-eng-1152189824-BI-5381M-Replica.html

Gunfire do 2-tone, but overall it's considerably more than Taiwan Gun and all you're getting is a bipod and hand guard so I 'unno.

As an alternative: The BI-5381M that has the iconic PRI style handguard. Though I'm guessing that's not what you're going for if you want the Mk1.

http://gun-fire.co.uk/product-eng-1152189824-BI-5381M-Replica.html

Gunfire do 2-tone, but overall it's considerably more than Taiwan Gun and all you're getting is a bipod and hand guard so I 'unno.

Bipod with the one on TG aswell so only the rail adding to the price

PRI = MOD 0 or early proto SPR

KAC = MOD 1, SPR/A, SPR/B

I thought that's what I said :S

Or clarifying for the other chaps? I didn't make it clear for sure.

Just making further clarification for anyone who picks up on this thread in the future :)

Archived