A&K PKM into PKP Pecheneg?

Tamberlin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,

I've been enticed by the A&K PKM, however, I was wondering if I could make it into my absolute dream set-up: a PKP Pecheneg.

It is essentially a PKM but with a much more durable and 'built-in' carry handle, and a folding stock (at least the version I like has the folding stock).

post-11898-0-80031700-1470513008_thumb.jpeg

That is what I believe to be a perfect example of a PKP Pecheneg. Does anyone know where to find the carry handle and stock?

I've seen a couple of people post gameplay pictures/photoshoots with their PKM featuring this carrying handle, but I cannot find it for sale, not even a real-steel one. People have said is 100% compatible with real-steel parts, albeit with a small amount of modification.

Would anyone know where to look for them and how to fit them?

• Supporters

You'll probably have to get it imported, and I'm not sure if sites would allow you to hip-fire it as it's classed as blind firing.. If that's how you were going to use it.

They're also f*ck off heavy.

There is a Russian kit group on Facebook and there are some very knowledgeable people on there.

I suspect they would be able to help you,

Try Russian Military Airsoft Loadouts.

You'll probably have to get it imported, and I'm not sure if sites would allow you to hip-fire it as it's classed as blind firing.. If that's how you were going to use it.

They're also f*ck off heavy.

I wouldn't dream of trying to hipfire a heavy beast like this :P

Archived