Sign in to follow this  
MrMcG

Grey plate carriers

Hey Guys,

Been wanting a grey plate carrier for a while now and of course the recent CTSFO article in the papers has increased my lust!

I have been searching for some plate carriers in wolf grey and I am really struggling

I ideally want something that has a removable panel so I can hot swap between M4 and MP7 there was an LBX armatus option but that seems to have been discontinued and im struggling for anything else.

Does anyone have any links or places to look as I feel my grey dream is dying.

LBT 6094's can be got in grey, and whilst i'm not entirely sure, the photos that popped up of CT-SFO's in kit do look quite similar.

LBT 6094's can be got in grey, and whilst i'm not entirely sure, the photos that popped up of CT-SFO's in kit do look quite similar.

Thanks ill keep an eye out

It is the C2Rmor that the CTSFO's are using but as others have suggested the LBX offerings would be better for you for the adaptability you want

5.11 Do a grey plate carrier aswell I want one lol.

5.11 do quite a lot of grey kit, everything from clothing to pouches and packs as well as chest rigs and plate carriers.

Lindnerhof Steingrau Oliv Gen V has them features, I don't know your budget though.

7 hours ago, Sledge said:

Bit of an overdue bump, but there still isn't that much affordable grey kit out there :(

But if it is too cheap then everyone will wear it ;)

I saw the other day a line of cry branded airsoft kit is coming soon. Check out airsoftology's latest video he did a quick overview

Thanks for the above, I've just got myself a second hand 5.11 grey chest rig to get me started whilst I get back into it all :)

5.11 Tac Tec Plate Carrier in Storm Grey. 

https://tactree.co.uk/511-tactec-plate-carrier

Used by Essex Police - albeit in Black and Essex have no CTSFO teams.

When people talk about CTSFO's they are generally referring to the Metropolitan Police CTSFOs as they are the ones that get in the press all the time. There are various other police forces that have CTSFO's and they don't necessarily have any cross compatibility with kit across CTSFO units and (metropolitan excluded) they are generally wearing exactly what the AFO, ARVO and SFO's are wearing just with a patch saying CTSFO on the back.

So theoretically if you wanted a CTSFO loadout you can look at any police force loadout you like a stick a patch on the back saying CTSFO.

38 minutes ago, _stylian_ said:

The Viper Lazer platform has similarities to the C2rmor lite carrier. For 80% less, it does the job well enough for an impression 

That boat sailed bud , a LONG time ago bud ! 🤦‍♂️

😂😂😂😂