Recommendation?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been looking around for the best M4 AEG wise for ~£350 for my first real rifle. [YES, I am UKARA registered.]. I was looking at a Krytac CRB, but they're out of stock everywhere, and nowhere seems to be willing to get one for me. So, on to looking for another rifle since I can't get my hands on one of those, I suppose?

Restrictions:

NO GBB Rifles

NO HPA Recommendations [i know this isn't likely at this price point, but just incase..]

AEG Only [stressing this]

NO full length rifles [preferably a carbine]

Full metal body [with the exception of the rear stock / grip, obviously]

Let's see.

The Krytac CRB is an awesome choice however at the moment the Version 2 models have only just been released in the US, you'll need to allow a few months for them to filter into the UK. Landwarrior and a couple other UK sellers may have a low stock of the current model but I'd hold out for the new one! Very frustrating I know but it'll be worth the wait! Do you have any friends in the US that could help out??

Lot of douchey replies on this thread - people saying "google it"... This forum is EXACTLY where this kind of question should be asked (although i do agree there are lots of threads on a similar subject)...

Anyway, I'll throw my two cents in...

If you can't get a krytac, how about an ASG Devil? From what I've seen they're very good out of the box, and it would give you £50-£100 to play with some upgrades (maybe consider flat hopping).

Failing that, I believe most UK places will have sold out of krytacs because the Mk2 versions are coming out soon, so you could always wait for that and be ahead of the curve as soon as it lands.

--Edit, didn't realise SnakeEyes just beat me to that!

We know those questions are annoying, but maybe wait a while and establish yourself on the forum before taking the piss out of other people?

Or alternatively you could just NOT post and ignore it if you don't think the question has any validity.

Ayy, fair enough. Apologies, OP.

Thinking about getting one in grey, also thinking about holding out as I'm in talks with a specific retailer who may be able to get me one directly from the supplier.

Sometimes it can be annoying when people ask stupid questions without even bothering to search and we have all bitten at someone who has done it. But in this case there was nothing wrong with the OPs question. There is a new or upgraded M4 coming out every month and the OP was correct that a lot of reviews are outdated. I think this was more a case of a new younger member trying to be clever and failing.

Appreciate this by the way, that was pretty much the reason I asked, as I know the Krytac isn't particularly big when you search google for recommended M4s, and there are new ones coming out all the time, could've been a revolutionary release yesterday for all I know.

Sorry if I offended you Tamberlin didn't meant to make it personal, I just noticed thath a lot of time if it's genuine question people don't show any interest but when some new player ask stupid question everyone jump on bandwagon of trolling.

• Supporters

If you want a Krytac either wait a couple of months or buy a second hand one, if you hunt around on various sites you will find one.

Other than that have a look at the main stores websites and when you see a gun you like ask for opinions on that model. It will save a lot back and forth and make everyone's life easier.

One thing is though there is no best M4 its all down to personal choice and the only way to get the best of any airsoft gun is to build it.

Archived