How many bags/cases do you take?

GothicGhost
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just seeing how many bags/cases you guys & girls bring when you go airsoft :)

I currently have a soft rifle case for a m4 and a range bag for everything else.

But I think I need a backpack for little bits like food, water and backup stuff.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ooh I likey that range bag...

I take the whole fucking shebang -_- Rifle bag (which is twice the length of my rifle so looks pathetic) Viper backpack chocked full with half my kit hanging off it from carabiners and the like. My rig with more crap hanging off crabs, a bag full of snacks, drinks and such and usually a jacket with pockets stuffed full of crap.

I swear the real special forces go on patrols with less gear than me (and hit more) :D:ph34r:B)

To answer your question, TOO MANY!!!

Although the last game was better, I managed to slimline my gear (gut then my gun broke and realised if id had brung my normal lot I would have had a spare)

I thought getting another big bag to carry the chest rig and other bits would be ott but I guess not lol.

The range bag I got from the amazon.com but worth it.

https://www.amazon.com/Explorer-R2OD-Tactical-Rangemaster-10-Inch/dp/B00O49WP88/ref=sr_1_4?m=A241IAO8OWIZ0F&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1470093519&sr=1-4&keywords=Explorer+range

1 hard-shell case holding my gun, scope(s) tracer unit, mags, batteries and sling.

And

1 shoft case for BB's, additional pouches, radio and tools.

I have to take public transport so I have one huge slazenger bag that weighs a tonne but it was the biggest thing in sports direct. Looks less conspicuous the a rifle bag though :)

Double soft shell rifle case and has loads of other pockets -

This holds mws, breacher, mp7 and pistol plus chest rig mags etc

Backpack -

Carries the other bits

Trying to find a more comfy solution but the above isn't to bad all things considered

http://flyyeindustries.com/ArticleShow.asp?ProdID=0565

In ranger green. The straps run through around and under, unlike some bags I had when I was younger, and thus I can actually pick it up when it is full - just.

The only downside is lack of internal separation, it can hold 2 70cm guns (along the far side), two helmets, and two LT6094 plate carriers though.

FY-BG-G010-20.jpg

I mainly bought it because it was £65, seemed a bargin. It folds up very small too. I would rather have a separate hardshell for the guns though, in transit one big bag is quite a trouble.

• Supporters

I used to carry one massive kit bag, at least one rifle bag (usually with two or more guns in) and a cool bag with drinks/snacks.

I've cut down massively now but I still usually end up with my rifle bag (a Viper multi gun carrier that is surprisingly still in one piece), and a Pentagon rucksack for ammo/mags/gas/snacks.

My buddy Greg on the other hand seems to be getting worse. I usually end up having to help him carry half his kit to the safe zone whenever we go play together! (Two rifle bags, kit bag on wheels, .50 cal ammo tin full of pyro, plate carrier etc etc etc).

I remember last time I was at the mall some dude rocked up with one of the biggest suitcases I have ever seen. He had everything in there.

It made me chuckle, but kinda made sense tho.

• Supporters

I remember last time I was at the mall some dude rocked up with one of the biggest suitcases I have ever seen. He had everything in there.

It made me chuckle, but kinda made sense tho.

I saw a guy do that there - massive Peli case on wheels - had a Tippmann if I remember correctly!

• Supporters

I run with my pack (US Army issue with the Kevlar inserts (heavy as all h*** with them in, but airlines usually let me seat first thinking I am serving)) and a small army cooler thing. Makes it easy to use public transport and move around.

Depends on the event. For a typical all day skirmish it will be a half full bergen or my 45l backpack and the gun carry case. For a milsim event for the weekend however it will be a full bergen and then a 45l day pack and 2 gun cases. You can barely see me underneith all the gear I have to carry to one of those events and getting it home after exhausting myself for 2 days is a challenge to say the least.

I need to go in sports direct see what the bags are like.

Don't need nothing special just bit more organized in the car.

I got this big wheel holdall today to keep everything in.

Be easy now just wheel the bag to the car lol.

£22 from my local market seems strong.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Archived