New player in Sussex looking for CQB events

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I'm new to the world of Airsoft but I've decided to get fully immersed in skirmishes at first but really want to get into milsim.

Im ex British Army and want to get behind a weapon system again.

To that end, I have loads of kit for milsim type events but lack specific airsoft experience that I may or may not need to join a reputable team.

I'm specifically looking for more CQB type events if at all possible due to being an ex urban ops instructor and thats the stuff that flicks my switch.

Can anybody point me in the right direction of how to- 1. Find a decent milsim team

2. What kind of requirements these guys are after etc.

I've seen 'the mall' in Reading and that looks pretty good to get me started in skirmishes.

Anybody got any other recommendations?

Many thanks,

SA

Guest PT247

Every now and then an event organiser qwill sort out Rype Village and Serial 40 and run pretty awesome games usually of a Milsim type. Being ex forces you are probs aware of the locations.

Every now and then an event organiser qwill sort out Rype Village and Serial 40 and run pretty awesome games usually of a Milsim type. Being ex forces you are probs aware of the locations.

Cheers. Yeah, I've seen myself when I was in BBs all over the ground at Longmoor, STANTA, Sennybridge and Copehill down.

Any of those would be good.

Welcome to the forum mate as others have said the mil sims are normally held at these locations by the likes of Stirling airsoft, as for skirmishes near you check out the map on airbana and go from their.

Welcome to the forum mate as others have said the mil sims are normally held at these locations by the likes of Stirling airsoft, as for skirmishes near you check out the map on airbana and go from their.

I'm booked in at Airborne Airsoft Op firestorm at the end of the month and I'm going to the the mall in a couple of weeks for a shakeout. Looking forward to them.

That place looks pretty amazing. It will have to be a stop over weekend though. It's a few hours from me.

there's a travel lodge about 300m further along the road

Archived